Sunday 13 July 2014

Trend I'm Loving...

If it wasn't obvious from all my previous posts: I'M OBSESSED WITH JEWELLERY. A trend that I've spotted frequently on Etsy and Pinterest lately has been slave bracelets. For those of you that don't know what a slave bracelet is, they are bracelets that are connected to a ring by a chain that often has a bead or charm on it. Even the simplest of these bracelets look so awesome and trendy.




















My favourite jewellery artist Nic's Knacks has also started making slave bracelets and I recently purchased one for a friend. As soon as she put it on she fell in love with it-- and so did I. I have recently started layering lots of bracelets at a time, and I find that slave bracelets achieve a similar look, but instead of wearing multiple pieces you just have to wear the one. I am particularly fond of slave bracelets with the hamsa hand (like the bracelet on the left) and infinity charms. I don't have one of these pieces yet but I plan on buying one ASAP (and of course featuring it in a JOTD ;).)

No comments:

Post a Comment