Thursday 17 July 2014

Fashion Truck Canada

I just came back from one of the coolest shopping experiences EVER! I'm sure you've all heard of food trucks, but have you ever heard of a fashion truck?

A local Turtle Jacks hosted a Girls Night tonight. This event promised cupcakes, martinis, and a fashion truck! My mom was immediately intrigued and invited my sister and I out for a fun girls evening.

Fashion Truck Canada sells incredibly trendy clothing, accessories, and bags for a super reasonable price. This shop on wheels was created by two super fashionable girls (Ashley and Emily), and carries a range of brands; including WildFox Couture and Free People.  I purchased a blazer, a sweater with leather detailing, a periwinkle blouse, and a graphic tank. I'll feature my pieces in future OOTD posts so you can all see how I choose to style them.

I cannot get over how awesome this truck and its clothing was-- I 150% recommend that you find Fashion Truck Canada on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram to find out where they'll pop up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment