Wednesday 16 July 2014

ipsy.com

Hey fellow lovers of all things beauty! I am so excited about today's post! I have just recently signed up for an ipsy.com account. For those of you that haven't heard of ipsy, I'll explain... ipsy.com (and many other websites similar to it) sends subscribers a "Glam Bag" with large-sized samples of beauty products. Before you pay for your membership, you have to complete a quiz that tailors the beauty products you receive each month to your skin tone, eye colour, hair colour, as well as personal style preferences. For example my favourite beauty products are nail polish, lipstick, and mascara-- which I chose in the quiz. ipsy.com allows members to pay on a monthly or yearly basis. I went right ahead and signed up for the yearly (which was $110), because this was a purchase that I've been mulling over for quite a few months.

As I said before there are many other websites like ipsy that offer a similar membership.  I know that other websites are cheaper than this one, but the beauty brands that they send are not as high quality.  ipsy on the other hand sends out brands such as: Urban Decay, Benefit, L'Oreal,  MAC, Bobbi Brown, and SO MANY more. The website also allows members to watch videos advising how to use the products they will receive in each new month's Glam Bag.

I haven't received my first Glam Bag yet, but as soon as I do I'll definitely be posting about all of the goodies inside!!


No comments:

Post a Comment