Sunday 24 August 2014

My First Ipsy Bag

Sorry this post is coming so late... I guess I've been too busy enjoying my glam bag! My Ipsy bag arrive about 2 weeks ago in a shiny pink package. I love the element of surprise that is involved with the Ipsy glam bags-- subscribers do not know what is in their bag as each one is customized to the buyer.

The glam bag itself is white with orange polka dots on it, which I think is pretty cute!




My ipsy glam bag included the following five items: 

1. Klorane dry shampoo 
2. Manna sheer glo shimmer lotion 
3. Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo anti-aging lip conditioner 
4. Coastal Scents eye shadow sample 
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On-Eye Pencil in 'Asphyxia'

As you can see I have misplaced my Urban Decay eye pencil, and I really hope that I find it again soon because I am obsessed with these eyeliners and was really looking forward to using this product in purple. I will be doing individual reviews of each of these products; so far I have used the shimmer lotion, lip balm, and eye shadows and am already VERY impressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment